DiveSigns

Friday 8 November 2013

Malta Dive Holiday–Day 8

Day 8 – Friday – Return to Home

Morning

My flight was an evening one so I still had most of the day that I could do something with so I had booked a half-day southern Malta excursion. The excursion took me to the Limestone Museum, temples and the Blue Grotto.

Malta Limestone Heritage

The Limestone Heritage is a museum which is an audio guided tour after watching a short video. As part of the museum an orchard/gardens has been established which makes the place very beautiful.





Blue Grotto

Next we went to Zurrieq to see the beautiful Blue Grotto.



I also strolled down the hill after spotting a Divewise truck to see who was here - it was Darryl, Alia, Ty and Jack. I only had a short while so said hello, and goodbye! And went back up to a cafe to enjoy an ice cream!

I also held a VERY large owl and eagle.

Temples

Our final stop today was to visit the Temples. These are apparently the oldest in Malta.

Returning to my hotel to pack, it was then a sad time waiting for my transfer to take me to the airport and ultimately back home to Scotland.

No comments:

Post a Comment